Dating & Relationships
With the rise of dating apps such as Tinder, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, Grindr, Hinge, and the list goes on, the way we meet people has changed. Regardless how you choose to meet the people you date, through an app or the “old-fashioned” way – the most important thing is your well-being, being able to spot the not so great candidates, and knowing when it’s time to leave (and that it’s okay to leave). Whether you’re single, dating, in a relationship, or going through a break-up – there’s something here for you.
What you should know about Sex Trafficking
Staying Safe and Avoiding Creeps
STDs and Medical Advice
Overcoming the Stigma
- STDs Happen: Real People Talk About STD Testing
- Let’s Talk About STDs
- STDs Are Incredibly Common—So Why the Stigma?
- 226 Women Tell Us The Biggest Stigma That Still Exists Around Women’s Sexual Health
Dealing with a Break-Up
- 5 Ways to Deal With a Break Up
- The 5 Stages Aafter a Break
- 7 Tips on Breakups | Starter Pack for the Broken-Hearted
- We can’t work it out – Relationships end and that’s okay.
- How To Handle A Breakup: 10 Do’s and 5 Don’ts
- 8 Difficult Truths About Going Through Your First Breakup That You Need To Hear, According To Experts