Youth Advisory Board
We’d like to welcome you to Capital Star’s YAB! It’s our new Youth Advisory Board.
Calling All Changemakers! Are you ready to:
- Gain leadership experience
- Create meaningful relationships
- Improve services for youth & families
- Build your resume
- Contribute to a positive change in our community
- You are a current or former youth in any of Capital Star’s programs
- You are 16 years old or older
- Willing to commit 2 or more hours per month
Ready to Apply?
You have an opportunity to pave the path for other youth and families in need of support. Your personal experience will help inform company policies and expand youth services to be more inclusive and equitable for everyone. As a member of YAB, you will harness your unique strengths to create meaningful change. The collaborative experience will also equip you with useful skills for your future.
To learn more about our company’s mission and values, click here
Links & Forms
“Be an active participant in making the world less terrible.”